Hi all of my dear friend you are well come to nbcafe family her i give you wbjee e counseling process as par wbjee.
Wbjee e Counseling Process
- Online Registration by both types of candidates is allowed only in 1st round of counselling through single interface irrespective whether they are eligible through JEM or AIEEE. No fresh registrations will be allowed in the 2nd and 3rd rounds of counselling. Candidates can get themselves registered online from any internet point during counselling period.
- All eligible candidates are required to register ONLINE through Internet (http://wbjeeb.nic.in) from places convenient to them.
- After successful registration, a candidate are also required to download the e-challan from the same website and pay an amount of Rs. 500/- as counselling fees (Non-Refundable) in any branch of United Bank of India (UBI) with Core Banking System (CBS). After payment, candidate are required to visit the website again and enter the e-challan payment details like transaction no, branch code & branch name, date of deposit etc. Original fee receipt will be verified at the time of reporting at reporting centre, if seat is allotted. If e-challan details submitted online by the candidates are found to be wrong; the respective allotment shall stand cancelled.
- Norms for updating Candidate’s personal data during registration
Category, PH status, Tuition Fee Waiver status, State of Domicile, Religion, Gender etc. Once declared by candidate in the JEM-2012 Application Form, cannot be changed at the counselling time. In case of any changes, candidate should approach the WBJEEB directly before registration.
- Only those Candidates who have registered online and made payment of counselling fee and also enter payment details are eligible for choice filling.
Online Choice Filling
- All the registered candidates who have also paid the counselling fees are required to submit their choices (in order of institute and branch) online from any internet point during the specified period.
- Choices will be shown as per candidate eligibility (whether the candidates are eligible through JEM or AIEEE and both).
- Choice filling only once in the 1st round of counselling. No fresh choice submission or alteration of exiting choices in 2nd and 3rd round of counselling.
- The choices submitted by candidates in the 1st round will be processed upto 3rd rounds for up-gradation, if candidate desired.
- Candidates are required to submit the single set of choices against JEM & AIEEE quota, if they are eligible for both.
- TFW candidates have an option to fill the choices with TFW and without TFW seat.
- Candidates can fill in as much number of choices in the order of preference as they wish to from the list of available choices.
- Candidates are permitted, if they so desire, to change or re-order their choices, delete earlier choices and add new choices any number of times until they lock their final choices.
Choice Locking & Printing of Locked Choices
- Candidates MUST lock their choices only after they have finalized them but, in any case, before 5.00 PM of last date. The locking of choices involves a few steps after the LOCK button is clicked. This includes, entering the password, confirming the locking etc. Candidate should follow all the steps carefully to complete the locking procedure.
- After the choices are locked, candidates will not be able to change their choices. A printable version of the choices along with the terms and conditions agreed by the candidate at the time of registration is displayed once the choices are locked.
- If candidates fail to explicitly lock their choices by 5.00 PM of last date, their last saved choices will be automatically locked after this deadline. Candidates are therefore strongly advised to lock their choices themselves and secure a printout of these locked choices. Registered candidates who do not exercise any choices or fail to save them will not be considered for admission and seat allotment. Candidates can login again after locking the choices; the locked choices will be displayed but cannot be modified or altered.
Seat Allotment – General Rules
- During this step, the choices submitted by the candidates will be processed centrally and seats will be allotted in the order of merit as per AIR for AIEEE seats and as per GMR for JEM seats on the basis of the locked choices. The allotment result will be available on the website. Individual allotment letters will not be sent to the candidates by post. However, candidates MUST get a printout of the allotment details from the website.
- Candidates who are allotted a seat first time in any round; will have to personally report to the Reporting Centres to complete the admission formalities, failing which their seat allotment automatically get cancelled and will not be considered for subsequent online rounds of seat allotment.
- Seat allotment through online counselling will be done in three rounds. In the first round, all the seats will be allotted to the candidates and the result indicating the institution allotted will be available on the website. In the second and third rounds, seats will be allotted against the available vacancies in the respective rounds, and the results will be available on the web site.
- A candidate who is offered a seat under different reservation shall be considered for allotment in OP category in subsequent rounds subject to eligibility and availability of vacant seats.
- Candidates who, at any stage, Withdrawal their provisional admission will not be considered for subsequent online rounds of seat allotment.
First Round of Allotment
- The choices locked by the candidates during main counselling, will be processed centrally using here create a link for ( Seat Allotment ALGORITHM page) and the results will be available on the website.
- All the candidates who get an allotment will report to Reporting Centres for taking provisional admission during specified period,failing which their seat allotment shall stand cancelled. Also, they will not be considered for further online rounds of seat allotment. The seats thus falling vacant due to non-reporting will be considered for allotment in the subsequent rounds of allotment. The detailed reporting procedures are described in the reporting procedure section.
- Candidate after successfully reporting at Reporting Centres, if desires to Withdraw his/her Seat Allotment, then he/she will have to report to the same Reporting Centre where provisional admission was taken. Refund rules will be applicable.
Online reporting process at Reporting Centres after getting 1st time seat allotment in any rounds
- Candidates, who get their seat allotment for the first time in any of the three rounds of allotment, will report to any of the Reporting Centres during the respective reporting periods and not to their Allotted Institutes. The Allotted Institutes will not accept any ‘reporting’ or admissions during this period.
- Candidates will produce all the relevant certificates in original for verification including e-challan receipt when they report to theReporting Centre. They are required to deposit the required Fee as per the details given below through account payee Demand Draft in the favour of WBJEEB, payable at Kolkata.
For our recommendation please see that before fill up the online form